Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Fuel Type:||LPG Vapor Or Natural Gas, Bi-Fueled With Gasoline||Operating Temperature Range:||-40°F To +250°F (-40°C To +121°C)|
|HP/KW Rating:||Up To 75 Hp (55.9 KW) Flow Rate: 118CFM(55.7L/s)||Flow Rate:||118CFM (55.7 L/s)|
|Inlet Pressure:||-1.5” W.c. (-0.37 KPa)||HP/kW Rating:||Up To 75 Hp (55.9 KW) @ 118 CFM (55.7 L/s) And 2.0” Hg Manifold Depression|
|Horsepower:||Up To 73 Hp (54 KW) @ 118 CFM (55.7 L/s) And 2.0” In Hg Manifold Depression|
CA55M-500 fuel system mixer,
Impco CA55M-500 Mixer
|Fuel Type||LPG Vapor or Natural Gas|
|Inlet Pressure||-1.5” w.c. (-0.37 kPa)|
|Operating Temperature Range||-40ºF to +250ºF (-40ºC to 121ºC)|
|HP/kW Rating||Up to 75 hp (55.9 kW) @ 118 CFM (55.7 L/s) and 2.0” Hg manifold depression|
If adjustment is needed, follow these steps:
* Set parking brake and block the drive wheels
* Connect a tachometer to engine.
* Accelerate engine to full governed rpm.
* Pull backward on tilt lever until pump reaches hydraulic relief bypass. The rpm should drop according to the spec for hydraulic bypass (typically a 250-500 rpm drop). If the rpm does not drop, check and adjust the hydraulic pressure before you continue.
* Turn the power mixture valve until the highest engine rpm is reached at 0.30 to 0.70 percent carbon monoxide.
Contact Person: carrie